Monday, July 10, 2006

to have a job... or not to have a job...

I'm pretty behind on posting. I've got lots of placeholder drafts waiting to be filled with pictures and news. Soon... soon...

What's on my mind now, so close to the trip home, is whether I have a job to return to. This morning on the way into the office, Denise and I stopped in to chat to Moulay Said. He said that with the current number of students, he's not sure what to do. Today is the deadline he gave to several prospective parents to enroll, so, we wait. He's got a meeting with the proprietor of the new school this afternoon. And he said tomorrow we could meet to find out if any of the parents showed up to enroll kids in our school.

Wait. wait. more waiting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's been a month! hurry, tell us what's going on. It's like a cliffhanger on one of those WB shows or something. Is Dawson going to kiss Joey? Is Rachel and Ross getting together? Is ALF going home?

Anonymous said...

I agree. It's HIGH TIME you updated your blog, little missy!

Anonymous said...

yeah. seriously, you guys.

Anonymous said...

Shan,

I have no life! Between school and work and of course your brother....My entertainment is the internet. Your blog is my favorite. Get busy!!!!!!!!

Larisa

Anonymous said...

who has kidnapped my shanona? and more importantly, how many camels will it cost to get her back?!?

Anonymous said...

you've left everyone hanging long enough........now it's time to fill them in on another episode of
"to have.....or not to have..."

Anonymous said...

Seriously... i'm starting to get anxiety attacks. what's going on? whoswhatwhere huh wha? i'm dying here--just give me a tidbit. just something to last me through the next month....