Saturday, September 22, 2007

My new office smells distinctly of bug spray.

Where else to begin after months of not blogging?

Well, it does. Strongly, at that. All I can assume is that it has something to do with chemicals used to treat the pressboard desks that were recently assembled therein.

I have a lot of catching up to do. It's a long history, and I'm not known for my ability to tell a linear, tangentless story.... perhaps I should break it up a bit. I'll focus on smaller subject-related stories that take place along the same timeline. What's that called? I can't come up with that word. I hate it when I lose words. Separate stories that are happening at the same time... I'll remember it as soon as I hit "publish post" I'm sure.

For now, I'll tell you I'm well. I'm a little overwhelmed by the new school/new job that I will eventually tell you about. My husband (still seems strange to say that) just started a new job. I'm making new English speaking freinds, and I can't fully express how great that is... but I'm really missing my old standbys. It's almost the first of October. Three more months to turn good on my New Year's prediction of staying in better contact this year.

Oh, and I just finished reading the last Harry Potter.

3 comments:

ABetterMe said...

speaking of bug spray... read my last email i sent you concerning moroccan spices hatching. so excited that you've read harry potter. now you must call and discuss!

savejina said...

i need your email address! i too want to send you amusing emails...or at least, non amusing emails.

Tammitopia said...

what did you think of the final hp? and did you hear that dumbledore is gay? and did you hear that dumbledore's army has a strict don't ask/don't tell policy?